Friday, April 27, 2007

Paris flea market in Leesburg


Regardless of the threat of rain, the Paris Flea Market opened at The Cottage in Leesburg today to happy shoppers pleased to find handmade and collected vintage treasures. My treat was to help wrap purchases for those in line at Amy's, the gift fairy from Inspire Company. Here's Amy in her pink cupcake boots, sitting at her "Restaurant Côte d'Azur" table while taking a brief rest to chat on the phone. My other treat was seeing so many friends who came by, including scrapping and blogging friends. Waisze came all the way from New York to enjoy a Virginia country weekend. If you missed coming today, there's a sunnier repeat tomorrow (Saturday), and Amy would love to see you there, although, as you can see below, her festive booth is considerably less full than it was this morning.


5 comments:

waisze said...

My stay at Virginia has been wonderful and I am going home completely inspired! I went back to visit Amy today and purchased a few things. By the way, my blog is at http://www.xanga.com/waiszedesigns. I'll be writing a post about my experience soon.

Jeanette said...

I am terribly disappointed that I missed an opportunity to meet Amy and to see all her great things. She is definitely the gift fairy and is the fairest of them all!

waisze said...

Hi Pam,

Just wanted to let you know that i'm closing my waiszedesigns blog.. so please come here to visit me..

http://www.xanga.com/waiszeblogs

thanks!

carol said...

Sounds like a great time...wish they would have waited til June! It would have been fun to meet Amy.

Korie B. said...

I absolutely loved the Flea Market. I came home inspired to create again. It is amazing how somebody else's creativity can be so contagious!!