Wednesday, August 15, 2007

last week's delivery


I'm not sure, but I think we're still keeping secret what we've created for Club Little House till all the sweet little collections arrive at Amy's house. But when I delivered mine last week, Amy let me peek at the carefully piled boxes that have taken over her whole dining room. Now I can't wait till she names the day (we thought tomorrow, but at least 2 collections are still on their way) when Lorraine and I help her sort and package up all the little treasures. Meanwhile, I guess just a tiny glimpse won't spoil the surprise.



1 comment:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

oh, this looks like so much F*U*N!!!

What sweet little packets and surprises. I bet you are all dying to get your parcels.

Thanks for visiting my blog, I added your name to the give away.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
lidy