Monday, September 03, 2007

i have an escape plan


It's reunion time! Just over a year ago, I ventured into scrapbooking by diving into teaching classes at Scrapbooks Plus, followed quickly by attending classes myself at last September's Creative Escape in Phoenix.   After a year full of wonderful scrapping experiences, I'm excitedly heading back to Phoenix tomorrow for Creative Escape 2007 and the pleasure of rejoining some terrifically creative friends who have shared this year with me.  From the pink t-shirts to the logo luggage tags to the bulk adhesives, I'm ready to go!

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

I'm ready to escape too! And I'm excited to see we're in the same group!!! Looking forward to it all.

carol said...

So glad to help you with your escape!
See you at the airport tomorrow!

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

Have a wonderful time! I love those cards! They seem like dream tickets!

debby said...

I wish I was going, too! Silver Bella will be here before we know though! Have a great time!