Tuesday, November 13, 2007

glitter still to come

.

Yesterday I enjoyed a lovely relaxed morning, sifting through my delicious Silver Bella booty of class projects and vendor stash and being regaled with sweet birthday wishes from my children, including my son in Iraq, and friends. The long coveted iPhone is now in my still-glittery hands, so watch out -- I may actually get organized, after all! The rest of the day picked up tempo, leaving my photos of Silver Bella still awaiting my posting, hopefully after work today. (Okay, I admit it, I spent a lot of that morning break reading the many other Silver Bella blog postings -- so much fun to share.)

Meanwhile, look at all the class kits I brought home in the Lulubellas customized tote, filled to the brim with creative inventiveness calling out to me to settle in and play with more glitter!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

You must share what's inside that lovely tote! And an iPhone...I'm jealous!