Saturday, December 15, 2007

just a little pink and white




It started at Silver Bella with a handful of tiny glamorous pink heart ornaments from Heather's Past Present booth. Then Paper Pearls' Beth tucked in a couple dainty shells each decked out with glitter and a soft pearl. The pirouetting pink ballerina was nestled in a tin of charming goodies from Tammy. Next to arrive was the elegant "Winter Wish" wand from Andrea. Sitting here and there in my work space, it soon became obvious that they all wanted to move in together on the little white tree waiting wistfully on my desk.






Happily, the vintage pink bells and glittery pink Santas were delighted to share space on the same snowy tree.  To bring them all together on their new home, it took only a strand of pink and gold glass beads and swaths of pink tulle wrapped festively around from top to bottom.


Below the branches a small collection of snowy houses gathers cozily, the star residence being Amy’s “very sweet” red and white polka-dot cottage.  This isn't one of our family's traditional trees, but it arrived just in time to bring holiday cheer to a corner of my desk and a giggle or two from my daughter-in-law. You can bet such a whimsical tree will be back in my studio next year.

10 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh my stars and stripes, I love your sweet little tree! I'm going to have to do a studio tree next year! :) And I'm so happy the little ballerina found a little home. :) xoxo

rebecca sower said...

so dreamy! thanks for sharing these beautiful photos. Merry Christmas!

Debby said...

I love your tree...you know anything pink is me!

Present Past Collection said...

Pamela your tree is absolutely adorable! So glittery with all your special Bella finds! Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas! Heather

Jeanette said...

How lovely. Truly. I love it. :)

Andrea S. said...

Oh, I love all of this! PInk and pretty and festive!

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

Oh gooooooodnessss!!! How wonderfully magically fabulous!!!!

beth said...

love all your sweet decorations !!! glad you enjoyed the pearl with the glitter !!! have a great holiday !
xo,
beth
www.bethquinndesigns.com

a*LiTtLe*MuCH said...

wow! love your beautiful decorations! happy holidays, karri

Jennifer Paganelli said...

hey Pamela...lovin it all thanks so much for entering the raffle.....Monday I will let everyone know the winner..You are soooooo amazingly talented!!!