Saturday, December 29, 2007

my new year's wish for you

.
As we look forward to another year of inspired living, here is my New Year's wish for you, my sweet friends:

Here's to the prospect of a New Year,
All shiny and brightly burnished with
Plenty of love, gentleness and generosity for the
Precious people in your life, while
Yet reflecting your commitment to greet each

New day with honesty, energy and
Excitement as you learn and create
With a sense of purpose the person whom

You are meant to be. May the promised light of
Each new day capture your imagination once
Again with its potential; may you be graced with
Renewal unshadowed by futile regrets.
-PJK


"The greatest good you can do for another,
is not just to share your riches
but to reveal to him his own."
-Benjamin Disraeli


"Every new year people make resolutions to change aspects of themselves
they believe are negative. A majority of people revert back to how they were
before and feel like failures. This year I challenge you to a new resolution.
I challenge you to just be yourself."
- Aisha Elderwyn

9 comments:

Debby said...

Good quotes! Happy new year!

Fete et Fleur said...

Your blog is so lovely! Thank you for your visit. I will be back often...

Wishing you a beautiful New Year.

Nancy

Sandra Evertson said...

Great photo!
Happy New Year!
Sandra Evertson

Linda said...

Happy New Year to you too. May 2008 be the best ever.

suzi finer said...

Happy New Year to you my friend...love, laughs and fun fun fun!!!

Jeanette said...

I like the challenge of being myself. I just want to be a healthy person while being myself. Happy New Year, Pam!!!

carol wingert said...

Great quotes, Pam, and a great reminder about being ourselves. I love the New Year's wish that you wrote, too! Happy New Year to you and many blessings for 2008! Carol

Teresa said...

Wonderful quotes! Thanks for sharing them.

Happy New Year
Teresa

Junie Moon said...

What a lovely post! Thank you so much for sharing this.

A very happy New Year to you!