Monday, April 28, 2008

anna griffin carolina layout


After sharing a jam-packed fun weekend with me, including guest-teaching 3 filled classes at Scrapbooks Plus, this afternoon Debby Schuh boarded the plane home to Buffalo just before the heavy rains slowed traffic to a crawl on the beltway. But no rest for the weary. Debby is off again next weekend to teach at By Design in Houston for National Scrapbook Day, while I came home to buckle down and finish preparing for the Anna Griffin class I'm teaching at Scrapbooks Plus this Sunday at noon. I'll be culling from many photos to share some weekend highlights soon. Meanwhile, may the joyful colors of this layout using the Anna Griffin Carolina papers brighten your day!


4 comments:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Pam, I will definately sign up for one of your classes sometime. I had such fun at Debbie's and you were so helpful and patient with me, when I got behind!

Thanks again for everything. I appreciate you letting me butt in on your day and then squeeze me into the class. I posted some photos on my blog.

Be said...

Those papers are gorgeous. I can't wait to see more. Thanks for sharing.

Jeanette said...

I enjoyed Debby's class on Saturday. You are doing a fabulous job with bringing inspiring teachers to our town. And I look forward to more inspiration from you one day soon. :)

Debby Schuh said...

Many, many thanks for a fabulous weekend! From beginning to end, I had a great time. Can't wait to return!