Tuesday, July 01, 2008

jenni bowlin banner day

.

After teaching my four-hour mini-album class at Scrapbooks Plus, followed by a two-hour drive through rush hour traffic to Savage Mill just south of Baltimore, my reward was to be a student in Jenni Bowlin's evening class at Queen's Ink. Although I was a little late arriving, the ladies had graciously saved my seat and charming Jenni was quick to catch me up. We made a collaged banner using Jenni's line of papers and chipboard pieces, accented with bling and found items like bottle caps, number cards and old keys. I've already hung my new banner with another one in the window at my desk.



Next we started a small collaged booklet using her journaling cards, embellished with Dresden trim, lace and tickets. When I finish this little booklet, a beaded chain will loop it around an old bottle from Jenni's collection.

I'll be looking forward to seeing Jenni again at Creative Escape in September and Silver Bella in November. Will I see you there, too?

7 comments:

Kim Caldwell said...

I will see you at Silver Bella too! Such fun all of us Bella's will have. . .

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are coming back to Silver Bella. Last year we took Debbi's class together. I am excited for SB again this year. I have enjoyed your blog this past year.

Elizabeth Shea

"Maggie" said...

How wonderful that you are attending Silver Bella this year! I won't be attending however I will be just around the corner. Maybe we can get together for a meal and a chat! :)

I love "LOVE" and the bird with the key is the cutest!

natalie said...

Looks like I will be seeing you at Art in Ashland, and at Silver Bella!!!

cflook said...

Hi Pamela...Love the Jenni B banner, I made one with those same papers for the 4th! Looking forward to seeing you at CE, can't believe it's only 2 more months!
-Christa

Cheryl said...

Hi, Pamela! I'll be seeing you there, too! I'm soooo excited!!!! EEEEK!!! :) Thanks for the sweet note and order. ;)
hugs, cheryl

Cristina said...

Yeah! More VA gals...I would love to meet before Silver Bella.
xoxo
cs