Thursday, September 25, 2008

off course a little . . .

.
I guess I'm having a mid-sixties crisis. Having remained steadfastly healthy all these years, I am now being torqued around by a couple prescriptions that just won't sit right with me. I feel like a big swamp of ennui has engulfed all my moving parts, and I can go no further than my desk chair, propping my laptop on my lap, with my feet extended. Or maybe I could manage one daredevil journey to the freezer for ice cream. In any case, the problems of the world will not be solved by me today. Check back in a day or so.

Meanwhile, I am daydreaming about a bit of a vacation back here, and hoping you are in your favorite place.


.

3 comments:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

If it makes you feel better, I had no idea you were mid-sixties. I figured we were the same age.

See you at Silver Bella, and hope you are feeling better soon!

Debby Schuh said...

Hope you get it all worked out soon and get on to your busy life! Enjoy the quiet time while you can?

Amanda Willey said...

I hope you are feeling better soon! Thank you for sharing your pics of Wendy Addison's Studio!
Can't wait to see you at Silverbella!