Sunday, November 09, 2008

anna griffin hannah holiday layout

.
Trying to wrap things up around here before I leave in a couple days with my glitter and vintage goodies for Silver Bella. Spent two jam-packed days shopping and crafting in Maryland with good friends Debby and Patti and Kitty. Squeezed in teaching one last class at Scrapbooks Plus this morning, using Anna Griffin's Hannah papers to craft a layout and three holiday cards.


Checked the mall on the way home for a warmer jacket for Omaha. Still need to get crackin' on my last Silver Bella swap and class supply list . . . and am honing the art of crossing things off my list without doing them . . . amazingly good for the neck muscles. Looking forward to relaxing with my talented roommate Carol and meeting up with lots of crafty ladies.







4 comments:

Debe said...

How cool to room with Carol. I have so many of her kits that I need to finish. Can't wait to see what you both bring to THE FAIRE!!

Maija said...

I'll see you there!

JeanetteS said...

Enjoy your time at Silver Bella! :)

PLO said...

Why can't I be closer to Silver Bella? Your friend, PJ (Paula Jean)