Monday, April 27, 2009

amy's class sneak peek

.
Well, my clone didn't show up again. So I've been trying to multi-task as fast as I can through my imaginary list (not organized enough to have a real list). From house guests, dinners, and my husband's surgery to shopping for "Inspired" class supplies, my classes to teach and a wonderful test class to take, it's been a full schedule.


I won't show you the iPhone photo I took of my husband's incision to prove to him while still in his hospital bed that he was indeed alive and well. Or the ones I took while holding my camera out the car window to record all the beautiful spring trees in bloom around here. Yes, traffic was ponderously slow.


Instead, I've been wanting to share some photos of sweet Amy's fabulous project for Kim's Artistic Affaire Printemps at the end of May in CA.  Along with Hope, Lorraine and Sue as Amy's "official test crew" prior to class, I was lucky to share in all the happy colors and crafty techniques that Amy is known for.
 


Of course, I don't want to spoil the fun, so a few peeks will do. But if you're going to Artistic Affaire (a few spaces left), you'll love the cheerful spirit of Amy's exuberant project.


.

1 comment:

Maija said...

Yippee! It is! I can't wait!