Wednesday, April 08, 2009

anna griffin flora april layout


In this month's Anna Griffin layout class at Scrapbooks Plus, my new two-page layout design will feature another selection of her "Flora" papers, her only new line available to lss's so far this year.


Although a couple papers are repeated, allowing this month's layout to coordinate with last month's layout, the color range is different. We'll be shifting to the cooler side, with more blues and browns, including a special flocked butterfly paper, a butterfly die-cut paper, hand-cut flowers and a pleated frame embellished with ribbon tape. This floral layout will still lend itself to spring and Easter photos, but for another suggestion, I added a vintage photo to one page.





We've had so much cloudy weather lately, especially when I took these photos, that the warmth of the browns and green is not so evident as it really is. You can view the layout on the class board at Scrapbooks Plus. Please join me in class to continue our fun with paper techniques.









By the way, if you missed last month's class and would like to make the colorful coordinating layout to enhance this month's pages, a couple extra kits will be available in class.











You can see more of my Anna Griffin layouts created for my monthly classes elsewhere on my blog. I try to post the layouts each month, but sometimes I lack time or ... forget :) Hope you enjoy them!

.

No comments: