Monday, May 04, 2009

anna griffin peyton "fabulous" shopping layout

.

On Wednesday Kitty, Jeanette, Carol and I are driving south to enjoy a girls' weekend creating at Donna Downey's Inspired event in Concord, NC. Tomorrow I'll finally have time to gather my supplies and start packing -- plenty of time, especially since my traveling companions have helped organize me with lists and shopping trips in the past week or so.

And in keeping with the all-girls theme, here's a glimpse at my new layout for the May Anna Griffin class at Scrapbooks Plus.






We'll be heating up the pavement as we create this two-page layout using Anna Griffin Peyton papers and embellishments. Featuring flocked paper, embossed "patent leather" paper, a purse and shop awnings, pleats and lots of fun ribbons, this layout will celebrate a girls' day out or a night out on the town.
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it! Great job! Have fun with the girls!

Debby Schuh said...

That anonymous comment was left by ME...when I hit the wrong key...
:)