Saturday, May 16, 2009

keep calm and carry on

.

Several ladies at Inspired asked where to find these clever stamps I brought along, based on the British war poster "Keep Calm and Carry On", copies of which are lately popping up in lots of venues. The stamps are a new offering from Dani at Rubber Soul and come in both relief and solid background. You can read about the poster's history on their site.  My friend Jeanette added my relief stamp to one of her fabric pages in Susan Edmonson's class, raising more queries about where to find this popular sentiment.  If you live near Seattle, you can shop in the Rubber Soul store in Poulsbo, WA, or you can keep calm but hurry to their online store.
.

3 comments:

JeanetteS said...

Thanks, Pam. I will pass this along. And I enjoyed your features on the Inspired event. I had such a great time with you, Carol & Kitty.

Sue said...

Hi Pam,

Love the stamps! I saw some at Queen's Ink just the other day. I picked up the poster at Luckett's and also have it on a necklace (also from Lucketts) Seems like the perfect bit of encouragement in these current troubled times!

Sue

daniela said...

hi there! how cool to find this on your lovely blog! and fyi, there is a new group on flickr you can post your keep calm stamp creations to:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/1027489@N24/

and thank you!!
dani