Saturday, June 27, 2009

prepping pages for the plane

.
While taking a few moments to prep some pages in my travel journal, I decided to quickly collage a page with just a few leftover scraps gathered from my desk. Collecting bits of wallpaper, Jenni Bowlin paper, Anna Griffin paper, some leftover Sizzix die cut shapes and letters, and a couple rubber stamps, this page was arranged in minutes. I applied some bluish ink and washed it over the pages for background color.

After gluing everything in place, I penned in some words and hope to continue journaling on the plane, where they still do allow pens, if not embroidery scissors. Can you tell that I'm excited to be on my way?

.

7 comments:

Sue said...

Stunning! You are going to have such a great time. I can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Sue

amy said...

bon voyage! I hope you have a great time!

Stephenie said...

I just looooove your collage page...You do such amazing work..The colors are amazing....
Stephenie

Lori said...

that looks just gorgeous Pamela...i hope you have a wonderful trip:) lucky you!!!

Debby Schuh said...

Have a wonderful time...I'm so jealous! I love your journal!

Karen- The Graphics Fairy said...

What a beautiful journal Pamela! I've never done one of these, but between your journal and Hope's, I'm really feeling inspired to start one!
I hope you have a lovely trip.
Karen

Heather ~Pretty Petals said...

your pages are wonderful! I hope you have a nice trip... is it the French General trip that you are on?? It looks FABULOUS and I have been following it on Kaari's blog. What fun you gals are having and what a trip of a lifetime!

xoxo Heather