Monday, August 03, 2009

french pinks

.

This summer I've been taking both long and short trips and enjoying the beautiful scenery in quite a few places. But my next big trip, scheduled to start last Friday, then this Friday, has now been postponed again for a month. Good thing we had refundable plane tickets, because the flight to Bangkok is long and expensive. I have my fingers crossed that this third scheduling will stick, and that I'll have lots of photos to share with you from there.

Meanwhile, since I do have a huge stash of photos from the south of France, here are a few more cheery ones for today. I guess I will have to unpack my suitcase for now and see what there is to see around home.



.

5 comments:

rug cleaners Los Angeles said...

These pictures are beautiful. I love the flowers the place looks lovely.

decorating fabric said...

The flowers really made the whole house looks so pretty and colorful. Thanks for sharing these pictures.

rosecottagegardensandfarm said...

Your photos really are quite gorgeous! Such lovely angles and lighting you achieved in your images.

Thanks for sharing more of your week at Chateau Dumas!

Debbykay at Rose Cottage Gardens and Farm

carol wingert said...

Gorgeous photos, Pam!
Bangkok? You sure are getting around the world again these days!
Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks. Hugs, Carol

Stephenie said...

Oh how I looooove the french pinks.. Your pictures are amazing..
Stephenie