Tuesday, December 08, 2009

anna griffin flora gingerbread house layout

.
Snow is still glistening across the sloping landscape outside my windows. Inside, I'm busily packing kits of Anna Griffin's new Flora line of glittery and flocked papers with an old-fashioned gingerbread theme for my next class at Scrapbooks Plus. Are you in the mood for making a gingerbread house for the holidays? This one is made of paper. So is the iced cookie tree on the shadow-box frame. You can come join us in class and make one, too.





Lately I've been finding a few vintage cabinet cards for my slowly-building collection. With a fondness for children in exuberant poses, although they are not so easy to find among staid Victorian photo albums, I've been chuckling at this pair of cabinet cards featuring some little personalities on the same amazing wicker chair.  Until I have my own family photos from this holiday, they add a happy note to my class layout sample.  In keeping with the glittery winter theme, I couldn't resist adding a trail of silvery glass glitter to the photo edges.




On this coordinating layout page, the two beautifully colored vintage photos came from Ranjini's blog, where she always shares lots of lovely images. With just a little color manipulation, these photos fit my wintery scheme so beautifully.



.
You can see more of my Anna Griffin layouts created for my monthly classes elsewhere on my blog. I try to post the layouts each month, but sometimes I lack time or ... forget :) Hope you enjoy them!

6 comments:

Sue said...

Lovely layouts! So, is this a class you are teaching or one you took?

Hope you are staying warm and survived last weekend's snow!

Hugs,

Sue E.

cammy said...

Such cute layouts, Pam and I love the pretty vintage images.

Heather ~Pretty Petals said...

beautiful pages Pam!!! I wish you much happiness this Christmas season... xoxo

Debby Schuh said...

Love this layout!

Karen- The Graphics Fairy said...

Hi Pam
These are gorgeous pages!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I really enjoyed reading your previous post, you've had such an interesting life. I loved seeing the beautiful photo of you when you were younger!
Karen

Lydia said...

Really pretty pages, love the heritage baby photos so sweet, and neat roof tiles