Monday, January 18, 2010

happy birthday party garb

.
On Saturday I happily skipped off to a wonderful birthday party, toting my camera as "official party photographer" and dressed in my party garb. I'm on the left and party hostess Amy is on the right (top photo). The safari-themed festivities were even more colorful, with balloon palm trees, animal tails to pin on, and a cake with a whole zoo right on top. I really wanted to be 3 years old again, licking the icing off the animals' feet. So much fun! Happy Birthday, Alfredo!

.
(Do you see me in there trying to be one of the kids? Amy's Rich took these two photos)
.

2 comments:

Maija said...

You are just a big kid!!!

Catherine said...

Hi Pam,
Looks like you had a wonderful time :)
Where do you teach? Are you going to go to CE this year?

Catherine