Wednesday, October 06, 2010

heading home with castle daydreams

After days of picture-perfect scenery and gorgeous weather in Bavaria, we're soon to leave the land of fairytale hilltop castles and fresco-painted stucco-walled houses. I'm so grateful for these travel opportunities that have landed in my lap.  Now with nutcrackers, puzzles, and crystal to pack away in my suitcase, we'll head home in a couple days and recover. Once I've conquered the inevitable jet lag, I hope to share with you a few photos of this magical place.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Hate jet lag, the price of travel I guess...
Can't wait to see photos, we both need to be home at the same time.
Catherine

LiLi M. said...

We'll wait!

Debby Schuh said...

I've been there! Just beautiful! Hope you'll recover quickly... I always think I can do "mind over matter" but the jet lag knocks me out!

Suz said...

Hi Pam
That looks just beautiful, Pam. I need to go sometime. I had no idea. Can't wait to see your pictures!
Suz