Tuesday, November 02, 2010

jingle jingle on over to amy's inspired ideas

.


It's holiday gift time over at sweet Amy Powers' blog. She has just released the new free issue of her spectacular ezine: Inspired Ideas, the Christmas issue. There are so many great crafting ideas from so many talented guests that you will not want to miss this issue. From my lucky insider's perspective, I can tell you how hard Amy has worked to bring you this amazing and generous gift.

Go be Inspired for the holidays!!
.

7 comments:

LiLi M. said...

Oh I have been there already! It is sooo awesome! The hard work is really showing of, but also the fun!

Heather ~Pretty Petals said...

This is just simply AWESOME!! Amy mentioned your hard work in this little pretty so I just wanted to pop over and say thanks for putting your behind the scenes touches. What a wonderful wonderful treat for all of us to inspire!

hope you are having a wonderful week... xo Heather

Catherine said...

Oh Pam, the new issue is just lovely. I know you were a part of the team as well, so congrats to you my friend.
Catherine

Debby Schuh said...

Congratulations on your beautiful work! It's stunning!

heidi said...

Thank you so much for all your hard and excellent work! This Christmas issue is outta-this-world fabulous! (And I'm honored to be included.)
Hugs, Heidi Woodruff

Cindy said...

Congrats on another amazing issue! I am just in awe of your photography and styling....the magazine is beautiful and inspiring!!

Suz said...

Pam,
I just wanted to point out that YOU did a wonderful job, as well. It is honestly my favorite Christmas publication. I would love it in hard cover!!!