Monday, February 07, 2011

amy's inspired ideas for spring

.
Here in chilly wintry Virginia, snow still covers the ground in my yard and the woods, but I'm anticipating spring anyway. That's probably because my sweet friend Amy Powers has just published her Inspired Ideas Springtime 2011 online magazine, after weeks of intensive work. To share in some Valentine hugs and spring sweetness, you can subscribe to this latest issue here. Just look at that tiny Easter basket! You can make it and over 20 projects from the instructions inside this delightful issue. For a list of the projects, check out the Table of Contents in the magazine preview up there on the right in my sidebar.





Behind the scenes, I was pleased to help a little. Now I get to share in the giddy relief of having it done. This relief always brings on a surge of energy for me, so this afternoon I painted the woodwork around my bathroom windows. A fresh coat of gleaming creamy semi-gloss white paint certainly seemed fitting for a spring freshener, even if the view outside is not there yet.

Now that I'm refreshed, I'm ready to start gathering my supplies to make some of the delicious projects in the magazine. With 170 pages of fabulous content, over 20 projects and no ads, there's plenty of crafting whimsy. Please come join me!


{one of my photos in Amy's magazine » }

2 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

I am headed over to take a peek!

xoxo

kana said...

Just got through reading the entire magazine....just lovely! Your photography is great!!