Sunday, February 20, 2011

another day in paradise



The small island of Saba in the distance

Taking a few minutes from my busy day following the sun across the horizon to share a few photos. After many days of sunshine, we have had heavy rain during the night and a couple brief downpours sending us scurrying from poolside, but I'm not complaining. The news from my husband back in Virginia, by contrast, is 50-mph winds, fires, electrical outages, the national Christmas tree toppled on the Ellipse, and more snow in the forecast. I sure hope the sun is shining where you are.



(If you like, click twice on the photos to fill up your screen and feel the sun :)

4 comments:

Debby Schuh said...

Looks like heaven! Enjoy!! :)

LiLi M. said...

Yes we have sun, but I think that is the only thing we have in common! Have more fun!

Charlene said...

WOW! These photos are amazing. LUCKY YOU!!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet you at Moulin Rouge. Time seems to be flying doesn't it? Charlene

Suz said...

Well, my friend, all of your pictures are lovely. The first one, however, practically makes me cry. The contrast of that beautiful pink against the gorgeous aqua of the ocean is gorgeous. It looks like a wonderful trip!
Fondly,
Suz