Friday, February 11, 2011

follow your heart

.
{from my vintage button collection}

Just in time to escape any more wintry bluster, tomorrow I'm flying south to vacation with my son and daughter-in-law in sunny St Maarten. High on my to-do list are sitting in the sun, reading by the pool, sketching near the waves, maybe a little hiking, a bit of sailing . . . If the sun and sea don't completely sap my mind, I'll take photos to share when I return. :)

For this Valentine's Day and every day, I wish you the joy of following your heart!


• Photo featured in Amy Powers' Inspired Ideas Magazine •
.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Hi Pamela!!

Thanks for visiting and becoming a follower!
I love love this heart made of buttons! Two things I love...hearts and buttons!
Happy Valentine's Day
Pamela :)

Catherine said...

Oh I so agree, this heart is just lovely. I, too, luv buttons.
Catherine