Wednesday, November 21, 2012

house doodling class

In just over a week, my friend Eileen Hull and I will be teaching a class combining her cleverly-designed Sizzix matboard dies with my techniques for doodling and writing on the die cuts.  In other words, she has the serious crafty design gene and I just doodle around for fun.   For the class, Eileen has chosen her large House die as the sample (teal house on left).  In addition to decorating the houses for the holidays, we'll then personalize them with my version of doodle writing (mossy house on right).

The two class samples


Sample with my doodling and handwriting






If you are close enough to attend, please join us
at Angela's Happy Stamper on Saturday, December 1st, at 1 pm
Details on Angela's class list.

Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving with all the people and blessings you are grateful for.




1 comment:

Korie B. said...

How lovely! Give Eileen a big hug from me!