Tuesday, August 04, 2009

old photos

During the past couple months, I've been happily using my passport again. Even after all these years of traveling, it's still fun collecting the stamps to fill the pages with reminders of where I've been.  As I carefully replaced my passport in its special drawer today, awaiting its next opportunity,  I looked through some of my expired passports in their little pile.  In one passport, I'm pictured with a tired and none-too-happy infant in my arms.  Below is my passport photo from my early 30's, when I was on my way to live in the Middle East -- with three little kids.



The other photo is my younger brother's high school graduation photo. He became a nuclear engineer. We joke that I became a nuclear-family engineer. See the family resemblance?  
.

2 comments:

Stephenie said...

I really can see the family resemblance... I love that picture of you... You look so happy...
STephenie

JeanetteS said...

I love your photo! And it sounds like you had a fun-filled and creative experience in Europe. We must catch up one day. I'd love to hear all about it.